- This session has passed.
An inclusive dance collective for young people
Free Taster Day:
Friday 11th August, 10-4pm
Bangor Street Community Centre, Blackburn
A one day taster workshop exploring creative movement and how it can be captured on video.
- Ages 14-19 years old (up to 25 if you have a disability)
- All abilities welcome. Inclusive dance is about people with and without disabilities dancing together
- No previous dance experience needed
- We will explore dance techniques, movement patterns and how we can capture the movement with a camera
- Bring a packed lunch and water
If you’d like to join us, email: CYP@dancesyndrome.co.uk
Following on from this day, DanceSyndrome will be forming a DS Youth collective for young people who are interested in developing their dance skills and moving on towards performing.
These sessions will start from:
Monday 11th September
at Bangor Street Community Centre
Price per session: £8
DanceSyndrome is grateful to be supported by: