As you will be aware, government guidelines around Covid-19 have now all come to an end and we would like to clarify for our participants how we are moving forward at this time.
Whilst government guidelines have ended, we want to encourage continued vigilance against Covid-19 in our dance spaces. DanceSyndrome works with many vulnerable adults and we want to reassure people that we are continuing to do our best to keep people safe in our sessions.
We encourage people visiting our community sessions to do the following, if you are able to:
– We will continue to have sanitiser available on entry to our sessions. Please continue to regularly wash your hands.
– Continue to wear a mask if you are comfortable wearing one
– We encourage Covid-19 testing if you feel unwell
– We ask that if you feel unwell that you don’t attend our sessions until you feel better – this is for the safety of other participants
– If you test positive for Covid-19 within 2 days of attending one of our sessions please let us know so that we can discreetly let other people in the session know that they have been in contact with the virus
– We ask that where possible you continue to book online ahead of sessions to reduce close contact with our session leaders. You can book online here: www.dancesyndrome.co.uk/events
– Please ensure that we have your most up to date contact details so that we can inform you if you have been in a session with a positive case (You can provide up to date contact details via this page on our website.)
If you are extremely vulnerable and are not able to join an in-person session, we are still offering Zoom sessions so that you can continue to dance from the safety of your home. You can find the most up to date information at www.dancesyndrome.co.uk/events
Thank you for working with us to keep everyone in our dancing family safe!
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org